Gaming and battery

Waltman

Estimable
Jul 7, 2015
Hello, I have an Asus rog gl551jw gaming laptop and I only play GW2 and LOL on it. I am also a college student that's why I have a laptop and not a desktop woks better for me. I wanted to know when I play GW2 since it is gpu and cpu heavy. I leave my laptop plugged in at all times while gaming but because my laptop gets hot should I remove the battery while gaming plugged in or should I just leave it in?

Solution
If the battery wear is not that much then leave it in. Only when the battery wear gets above 50% then you should start checking to see if performance and heat is affected. Also batteries for drts are designed to be able to take a lot of heat from gaming as they know that most users will do what you are doing.
If the battery wear is not that much then leave it in. Only when the battery wear gets above 50% then you should start checking to see if performance and heat is affected. Also batteries for drts are designed to be able to take a lot of heat from gaming as they know that most users will do what you are doing.

Solution