Gaming headset only right ear works on multiple computers

Valkyrie1384

Estimable
Jul 26, 2015
So this morning my headset (Corsair Raptor HS40) worked perfectly and when I got home the left ear stopped working. There are no drivers that I can find and I have tried it on multiple computers same problem. There is absolutely no audio out of the left side and I can't see a way of fixing it need help PLEASE i really like this headset.

Headset: Corsair Raptor HS40

connection: USB

Operating systems: Windows 7 and 10

Problem: no audio out of left side

Solution
Then sounds like the wires inside got broken anywhere along the cable for the left side. Unless you feel like replacing all the cable and can solder, you're out of luck. It's not a driver issue. If it worked fine before, and now doesn't on any computer, then logic says the left side is broken. Usually it's the wire. Got pinched, run over with the chair, or just plain failed.
Then sounds like the wires inside got broken anywhere along the cable for the left side. Unless you feel like replacing all the cable and can solder, you're out of luck. It's not a driver issue. If it worked fine before, and now doesn't on any computer, then logic says the left side is broken. Usually it's the wire. Got pinched, run over with the chair, or just plain failed.

Solution