Gaming Laptop $1000-1300

Jumzanto

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
1. What is your budget? around $1000 - $1300

2. What is the size of the notebook that your considering? 15-17 Inch

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1080 x 1920

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? A bit of both

5. Howw much battery life do you need? Battery life won't matter since I will have it plugged in

6. Do you wish to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I would like something capable of running Payday 2, The Forest, Arma 3 on medium to high

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) I will use the laptop for gaming, schoolwork and editing.

8. How much Hard Drive capacity do you need? 500GB+

9. If you are considering buying from a site, which sites do you prefer? I don't mind, as long as it posts to Australia

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Around 2 years plus

11. What kind of Optical drive do you ne? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? While I'd prefer an optical drive, I dont mind

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons? Doesn't matter

13. What country do you live in? Australia

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

So there are my requirements... If anyone has suggestions/ preferences please share them as I am hoping to have the laptop ASAP.

Thanks!

Arcliite

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
I think your best bet will be to go with the Dell that Laptop_Nerd Posted it has some really good reviews. I tried to look but I am completely lost as to why Amazon aren't established in Australia haha also not sure what credible stores there are.