Gaming laptop around 350

Awesomen

Prominent
May 22, 2017
I need a gaming laptop that is under 400 and that can play csgo at decent settings. Also needs to be able to stream and do skype.

Solution
For that budget you will not find a gaming laptop, a decent gaming laptop will cost you at least $1000, maybe $800 if you can find some special deal on older laptops.
For that money your best bet would be to try and find a used laptop. CSGO doesn't have heavy system requirements so a laptop with a gtx 960 or so would be fine. For streaming and other programs you would need a decent multi-core CPU, a mobile i7 would be decent.

Even so, $400 for these specs on a used laptop would not likely be enough. You could try to find an AMD A10 or A8 equipped laptop, which you might find new within your budget.

bootcher

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
For that budget you will not find a gaming laptop, a decent gaming laptop will cost you at least $1000, maybe $800 if you can find some special deal on older laptops.
For that money your best bet would be to try and find a used laptop. CSGO doesn't have heavy system requirements so a laptop with a gtx 960 or so would be fine. For streaming and other programs you would need a decent multi-core CPU, a mobile i7 would be decent.

Even so, $400 for these specs on a used laptop would not likely be enough. You could try to find an AMD A10 or A8 equipped laptop, which you might find new within your budget.

Solution