Gaming Laptop Around $500 (lightweight/portable)

Di3CE

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
Hello, I can't determine any gaming laptop around $500 that is portable and light weight (for college use)..

I play; Age of Empires II HD, Battlefield4, Counter Strike:GO, Vindictus, Titanfall etc..

any suggestion would be appreciated.

Joshua Gebhardt

Estimable
Jul 4, 2014
The lowest I would go for a quality gaming laptop is the lenovo y510p with sli, it's about $1000 I'm pretty sure,so well above your price range, but it should be able to run all those games pretty well and it's one of the thinnest gaming laptops out there. If you want ultrabook thinness though, you'll be looking at a razer blade (2000$) or the like. Portable and lightweight doesn't really go with 500 dollar gaming laptops.

legend001523

Estimable
Jun 3, 2014
You won't be able to get a good laptop for 500 dollars for gaming, all of the laptops in that price range will probably have integrated graphics which won't be able to run your games

Joshua Gebhardt

Estimable
Jul 4, 2014
The lowest I would go for a quality gaming laptop is the lenovo y510p with sli, it's about $1000 I'm pretty sure,so well above your price range, but it should be able to run all those games pretty well and it's one of the thinnest gaming laptops out there. If you want ultrabook thinness though, you'll be looking at a razer blade (2000$) or the like. Portable and lightweight doesn't really go with 500 dollar gaming laptops.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
3 Laptop Tech Support 0
safwanvanila Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
chaplark Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2