Question Gaming laptop cant handle game and take time to restart.

Mar 1, 2021
Hello, i have a gaming laptop, the asus rog strix gl 753ve, 8gb ram, 1050ti, i7-7700hq 2.8gz.the problem is that it cant do anything without lagging really bad. i have a lot of stuttering in game, sometimes 40 fps on games with everything on low (while meeting the specs requirement) map dont load in games, take a while to restart (4 minutes on average), bug for a long time after closing a game, sometime i need to close the game manually in the task manager.every games use the gpu and not the integrated gpu,i have 18gb in fake ram, but changing it doesnt do anything. Could have been the temperature, up to 85c when gaming, cleaned fan not long ago, tried reducing the cpu frequency to heat less, still lag in game. ran virus scan, nothing. i have 32gb left out of 118 on the c drive (ssd with windows) and 172 gb left out of 931 on the D drive, hdd with games and things.tried scanning the disk, defragmenting, didnt change anything. please help me, its frustrating not being able to play a game as old as unturned with everything on low and 30fps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
3 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 11
A Laptop Tech Support 4