Gaming Laptop Doubt

Deadpool86

Estimable
Aug 9, 2015
Hey guys, I just bought an Alienware 15 and I don't know what to do with it. I was a regular gamer up until 2014 until I had my ps3 taken away. But now I have doubts about how I should play games on my AlienWare 15. So I just bought a GTA 5 on steam and just found out it was 60 gb which is ridiculous!! I can't believe it and now it's set to download. So I just wanted to ask... How should I play games on my laptop?
Should I buy games in the form of cds and then install them? But that's expensive. Should I buy them on steam/origin? That's again expensive... and considering the download/installation size of these games is so large... Mention of torrenting removed by moderator - piracy is not discussed on these forums. Thanks. Btw the Alienware doesn't have any cd writer but I do have an external one.
Pls answer.

Solution
It really doesn't matter if you buy disks or digitally download games, They will end up taking the same amount of space on your hard drive in the end. And physical disk copies cost pretty much the same as digital downloads unless you find a sale on steam or something.

So the only real factor in regards to that is whether you want to deal with physical CD's or have everything conveniently linked to your steam/origin/etc. account where you can download them at any time.

Only plus I see to physical disks is that you don't have to wait for the download.

As you may have figured out, Piracy is frowned upon here. You will receive no help regarding Piracy here.

rowdymoody

Honorable
Jan 16, 2013
It really doesn't matter if you buy disks or digitally download games, They will end up taking the same amount of space on your hard drive in the end. And physical disk copies cost pretty much the same as digital downloads unless you find a sale on steam or something.

So the only real factor in regards to that is whether you want to deal with physical CD's or have everything conveniently linked to your steam/origin/etc. account where you can download them at any time.

Only plus I see to physical disks is that you don't have to wait for the download.

As you may have figured out, Piracy is frowned upon here. You will receive no help regarding Piracy here.

Solution