• 1200 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1200-1500

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More than 1500

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111058598253?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I have to sell my laptop quickly :(

I believe for the parts i'm selling it really cheap. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, no scratches or pixel issues.

If you want to talk to me please feel free to message me.

This is an Alienware m17xR3 with 3D Vision and a 17.3 inch screen. ***Please note I had listed this earlier on my account, I am now using my Dads. A scammer purchased it on my account and im currently trying to cancel that transaction. Because I am a new seller, eBay would not let me repost for 30 days... hence why I am now selling on my dads account. If you are skeptical please message me. ***

It is still under warranty:
Complete Care Warranty through 12/29/13
Next Business Day Support through 12/29/2015

Processor: Intel Core i7 2860QM @ 2.50 Ghz Turbo upto 3.1 Ghz

Ram: 16 gigs ddr3@ 1600

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 580M ( Great graphics card. Runs everything to ultra. This does have the option to be upgraded to the 680M through Dell which is cool)

CD-Rom/DVD DriveThis is a 3D READY computer. All necessary components are in place with glasses included (see pictures). I have played Skyrim and WoW in 3D. It is outrageous how nuts it looks.

NVIDIA High- Definition AudioHDMI in Slot/ Bluetooth

Killer Wireless Network Adaptor

I have all original discs including Windows 7 (with case). Throwing in a laptop "lap pad. Its handy. Also included is a cooling pad with fans though I have lost the power cord. It still is useful to keep it cool. I will also include the backpack you see in the pictures. It was the only backpack big enough to hold the beast.Computer is in excellent shape. No scratches on screen or chassi. Been playing lots of Guild Wars 2 on it! Love her to death but I need a desktop.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
You have to take depreciation into account when you sell your system. To calculate that you take the amount you paid for it minus the salvage value and the time you've owned it. Say you've had it two years and you bought it in February:

Depreciation (example):

($1700 - $350 / 2) * (10/12) = $731.03

Book value:

$1700 - $731.03 = $986.97

This is about how much you should set the minimum asking price at.