Gaming laptop help

ajrocha95

Estimable
Jan 8, 2016
Im going to school for computer information systems and I plan on gaming a lot on my laptop as well, along with not having to upgrade it for the next four years so I'm looking for a gaming laptop that is around 2000-2400. I am willing to look at all suggestions and I have been looking for a laptop with 4K screen and also NividaGTX980 graphics card. Thank you.

Solution
www.xoticpc.com has a good selection or gaming laptops, but they changed their site a bit so you now have to go to "Power Search" then click "Power Search" again to look for laptop type (gaming). I don't think for a laptop size screen, even a 17" one, it's worth going for a 4k display. The graphics card will be more stressed, you won't get to nearly as high settings as you would for a 1080 system, and with a smaller screen, 1080 will fit enough on the screen and be sharp.
www.xoticpc.com has a good selection or gaming laptops, but they changed their site a bit so you now have to go to "Power Search" then click "Power Search" again to look for laptop type (gaming). I don't think for a laptop size screen, even a 17" one, it's worth going for a 4k display. The graphics card will be more stressed, you won't get to nearly as high settings as you would for a 1080 system, and with a smaller screen, 1080 will fit enough on the screen and be sharp.

Solution