Gaming Laptop Search

IceChaser

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
Solution
I would look at GT72s for its NVme PCIe SSD, the super raid 4 tech is amazing. Also as I know, the cooling system of GT72s works perfectly and silently. In general, you’ll have great gaming experience that using it.

GPUs4CommonMan

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
Sager has more SSD storage space, the same level performance, and cheaper price. That's pretty much it. I don't see much of a difference here. The "best goy" site is a cancer. I'd go with Sager because if you were to RAID 0, It will be much faster than msi although msi has some of the latest RAID technology.
Hey, check out eurocom.com before you make a final choice. For that much money, you can get some serious Canadian muscle.
And God bless.

Purpletalon55

Respectable
Apr 2, 2016

Go with the sager, better buy in this case, and sagers have good warranty as well, make sure that you order it from sager directly for the best experience, and also upgrade the thermal compound for $10 to the IC Diamond better than the stock pads.

Nikita79

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016

My bf has MSI-GT72, we play the game together, so....
what I can say is, there is no overheating issue when we play the game, and also has a powerful graphic.
for me, I love the keyboard with steelseries (I can change the color I want ><''~~)
As you choice, I think GT72S will be better than GT72~~~LOL

Kenneth1987

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
I would look at GT72s for its NVme PCIe SSD, the super raid 4 tech is amazing. Also as I know, the cooling system of GT72s works perfectly and silently. In general, you’ll have great gaming experience that using it.

Solution

spruce11

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
I followed your criteria (i7-6820hk 980m) to search in Amazon. Usually I'd consider the reviews if all the major spec is the same. In this case, I'll probably think about MSI and ROG.