Gaming Laptop under 500 euros?

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015
My brother's laptop (TOSHIBA brand) always got a black screen since yesterday, beacuse the GPU broke. Since i don't want a new graphics card, and he wants so much a new laptop, i decided to start thinking about it. Since my family is not that rich, we want laptops under 500$. And i don't know why i didn't think about that 400$-500$ laptop that had 12 GB RAM and a i5.
Requirements:
1. 8 GB RAM minimum
2. Can run games like Smite and Minecraft
3. Preinstalled with Windows 10 (or not preinstalled, since i can install Windows on it anyway.)
4. Pretty good graphics card (whatever, the GPU in that broken laptop costs 24$ and is very very terrible, more terrible than the GPU i have in my 2008 computer that can't even run Cities Skylines.)
5. 14" to 17"
6. No Toshiba, please.
7. UEFI (if you really really can't need it, you can do it.)
8. Can ship to Madeira, Portugal (if it can't ship to Portugal, then please no.)

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015

Does it really support UEFI? And is there bloatware installed? (If there is bloatware, get another laptop that doesn't come with freaking bloatware.)

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015

As i see, newegg doesn't ship to portugal. Can you please find another laptop?

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015

I don't know, fnac and worten which exist in my country have laptops, but they're shitty anyway. And if i want a good one, it's more costly than 500 euros anyway. Maybe you can see fnac (fnac.pt) or amazon.co.uk.

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015

700 euros then maximum. Note: It doesn't need to have UEFI, and be preinstalled with Windows 10.

Star OS

Estimable
Feb 20, 2015

My brother will have to save a loooooot of money, but i guess that's the solution if he wants a new laptop. And first i'll check if it is UEFI, beacuse i love UEFI, and it means that it's modern.