Gaming Laptop With Best GPU 2015!

Jero Jarvenpaa

Estimable
Apr 2, 2015
I need help finding a gaming laptop with best GPU 2015 with a decent processor too, my budget limit is $1100 thank you in advance for the answers.

Solution

It actually depends on the laptop that u r going to buy. A notebook or ultrabook then u r probably struck with what u got.
If u go for a bigger laptops like Alienware , Asus ROG then u have a chance to upgrade. If u own a pc know that just removing inserting yep thats it NO!!! its complicated. U need lot of help lot of tec support.

if u plan on doing urself then u might void the warranty by doing so in some laptops like MSI and u need a lit more knowlege

oops forgot to tell disadvantage of upgrading it will heat then over heat then shudown :D all the best...

AndroKrazy

Estimable
Jun 18, 2015
If u need best GPU of 2015 that probabily 980m it will cost u more than 2500$ however if u chose 2nd best thats 970m it will cost u more than 1800$
so i will agree with hang the 9 your best choice is to go for 960m if u have luck or huge offer try 965m it will cost around 1200$
Choose wisely it not easy to upgrade so try to chose future proof laptops

Raghavhari

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015
@ androkarzy. I'm new to this forum.. Can Gaming laptops can be upgraded?? I'm planning to buy laptop with GTX 965m. Can i upgrade it to 970m later? or is 965m worth?

AndroKrazy

Estimable
Jun 18, 2015

It actually depends on the laptop that u r going to buy. A notebook or ultrabook then u r probably struck with what u got.
If u go for a bigger laptops like Alienware , Asus ROG then u have a chance to upgrade. If u own a pc know that just removing inserting yep thats it NO!!! its complicated. U need lot of help lot of tec support.

if u plan on doing urself then u might void the warranty by doing so in some laptops like MSI and u need a lit more knowlege

oops forgot to tell disadvantage of upgrading it will heat then over heat then shudown :D all the best

Talking about 965m its a good card u can play any game released till now at 1080p med-high settings and averg around 40fps(except AC: unity its loaded with bug still u can get above 30)

Solution

Raghavhari

Estimable
Jul 3, 2015

Thanks AndroKrazy!!
I'm Planning to buy Alienware 15 laptop
Specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-4210H Processor
GTX 965M with 2GB GDDR5
8GB Ram
1 TB

It comes with GTX 965M, is it possible in alienware to upgrade to GTX 970M later? Or shall i spend 1300$ for any other good laptop. Please advice. Many Thanks.