Gaming laptops between $700-800CAD

Jul 1, 2018
Pretty much what the title says ive been looking for one for a while and havent found one that price range probably isnt any but this is my final search i was gonna get one a few days ago cause it had a clearence sale at a store near me it was gonna be the ASUS FX503VD but they took it down so if i can get anything similar to that power itd be appreiciated also the games id wanna play would be WaW zombies, ark, csgo, gmod ans maybe fnaf here and there but ya know any gaming laptop suggestions in that price range are appreciated thanks.

Solution
Based on looking at laptops over at www.amazon.ca, it seem for $700CAD to $800CAD you are limited to integrated graphics. Laptops with a nVidia mx150 seems to start at $950CAD while laptops with the more powerful GTX 1050 starts at roughly $1,000CAD.

It's probably best to wait for some type of holiday sale in Canada.
Based on looking at laptops over at www.amazon.ca, it seem for $700CAD to $800CAD you are limited to integrated graphics. Laptops with a nVidia mx150 seems to start at $950CAD while laptops with the more powerful GTX 1050 starts at roughly $1,000CAD.

It's probably best to wait for some type of holiday sale in Canada.

Solution