Gaming Notebook help

May 16, 2018
I have an MSi GL-62M 7RD gaming notebook. My issue is this: I vape, and that creates a considerable amount of condensation. I know some has made it's way into my laptop through the fan vents. I have never worked on a laptop to know how to take one apart properly. Are there any sites, or instructional videos that can show me how to take my laptop apart a little to be able to clean it out? I'd really hate to just try it and end up killing my notebook in the long run. Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong spot, I never use forums.

Solution
Try the search utility on Youtube - some good instructional videos on there for all sorts of laptop jobs for specific models -- audio isn't really necessary but if if the video does have a voice-over some of them are almost unintelligible if you happen not to be of Asian ethnicity (no offence intended to anyone), so if your search turns up one of those just mute the sound and follow what you see.
Did you do a web search for your model and how to take it apart? Would be the first step in finding out. 95% of the time when someone asks a question, someone else just does a web search to find out how. It's probably not as bad as smoking around computers, I have seen some nasty systems from smokers, but that vape stuff is mostly water vapor I think. Either way, you should take a look at this thing called popcorn lung, chemical was harming lungs in popcorn factories, and that chemical exists in ecigs.

Try the search utility on Youtube - some good instructional videos on there for all sorts of laptop jobs for specific models -- audio isn't really necessary but if if the video does have a voice-over some of them are almost unintelligible if you happen not to be of Asian ethnicity (no offence intended to anyone), so if your search turns up one of those just mute the sound and follow what you see.

Solution