Gaming on Laptops.

programram

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
So about a week ago I bought an ASUS G750JH and a MacBook Pro 15 inch Retina late 2013. Just to be clear the MacBook Pro is the $3299 its the only MacBook Pro with a good graphics card! So my question is how come the Mac with Nvidia 750M and 16 gigs of RAM running Windows 8.1 Pro is faster than the ASUS G750JH with Windows 8.1 Pro, Nvidia 780M and 24 gigs of RAM. What makes the MacBook Pro faster and able to run games like Arma 3 on ultra with little to no lag as where the ASUS has unplayable lag and must be played on high.

Solution
Look for the drivers in ACER one.780M is the top most card out there.That's not the issue.it's must be a driver issue.are you running latest drivers?If yes then check what graphic processor u are using for gaming.i.e. using intel HD instead of 780M.and yes what is the processor.

aakarshan

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Look for the drivers in ACER one.780M is the top most card out there.That's not the issue.it's must be a driver issue.are you running latest drivers?If yes then check what graphic processor u are using for gaming.i.e. using intel HD instead of 780M.and yes what is the processor.

Solution