Gateway Nv52L06u Goes To Blank Screen

E8MiCHELE8M

Commendable
Sep 6, 2016
I have a Gateway NV52L06u that I've had for 4 years now
One night it was working perfectly fine and when I went to use it the next day it would start with the Gateway loading windows when it acts like it is about to go to my sign in page it goes to another Gateway loading page followed by a blank screen
Please help, I need answers

Solution
So you are in a boot loop. What was changed or updated on the device just prior to this? That may be your problem. Try loading in "Safe Mode" and see if it will let you past the logo.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

If it lets you, then you have something on your computer that is causing the problem (malware, virus, etc.).
So you are in a boot loop. What was changed or updated on the device just prior to this? That may be your problem. Try loading in "Safe Mode" and see if it will let you past the logo.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

If it lets you, then you have something on your computer that is causing the problem (malware, virus, etc.).

Solution