Gear VR for INTEL Based GPU Desktop

Solution
Its not possible AT ALL. Samsung Gear VR is designed for Android Phones in mind, with slower processors. It was developed by Samsung and Oculus together. Oculus is wired and on PC. While Gear VR is wireless and on phone. Oculus won't allow a wireless headset to be used on PC, they'll lose money on their main Oculus Rift headset.
What i'm trying to say is, you CANNOT use the Gear VR at all. No Intel Cards, No Nvidia Cards, No AMD Cards.
But I find a good question from this, what if we were to use an Android Virtual machine ?
Still, we would be limited to Android applications.

DxalradoFTW

Prominent
Jun 29, 2017
Its not possible AT ALL. Samsung Gear VR is designed for Android Phones in mind, with slower processors. It was developed by Samsung and Oculus together. Oculus is wired and on PC. While Gear VR is wireless and on phone. Oculus won't allow a wireless headset to be used on PC, they'll lose money on their main Oculus Rift headset.
What i'm trying to say is, you CANNOT use the Gear VR at all. No Intel Cards, No Nvidia Cards, No AMD Cards.
But I find a good question from this, what if we were to use an Android Virtual machine ?
Still, we would be limited to Android applications.

Solution