adub8

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
hi can this graphics card run skyrim on high with mods and dlc, it has an intel i7 and 1tb hdd and 8gb of ram please help thanks! can i run like GTA 4 and do you guys know if gta 5 is coming out for pc and could i run it???? :)

Solution

It should be able to run Skyrim at about medium, maybe some high settings.

jbrown156

Estimable
May 7, 2014

short answer ,,no thats a low end card that cannot be used for games like gta 4 .. and it wont run skyrim with all mods and visual enhancements it will lag alot ..hope i helped you

IndyAJD

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
The graphics card should be able to run Skyrim on Med-High on a playable framerate. I believe GTA V is coming out for PC at some point, not sure when. This card will probably run it on Low-Med settings.

jbrown156

Estimable
May 7, 2014
it probably wont play skyrim with any visual enhancements like texture packs and stuff like that ,however, if you play just the stock skyrim you just might get to medium and thats because of a good cpu and ram not really much from the gpu as it is not that strong to be honest ..

IndyAJD

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013

It should be able to run Skyrim at about medium, maybe some high settings.

Solution

Panays

Estimable
Jul 15, 2014
You will be able to play GTA 5 on low - med setting but with only 17-25 fps but this will stress your gpu and in the future u may expirience automatic shutdowns to prevent your gpu for being cooked