Gene Simmons Wants to Sue All MP3 Downloaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This isn't news. This is what you'd expect from the biggest sellout in rock and roll history.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I kinda lost it for KISS the moment they kept the makeup on and replaced Peter Criss and Ace Frehley. Seriously, I don't understand why the hell musicians give a $h!t about piracy. Their music gets around, everyone hears them and THAT'S how they gain popularity. Just raise ticket prices to cope with losses.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
wish him luck, lol. wait, i don't think he has that much money, does he even realize how much he will need to spend to sue at least over a million of d-loaders?

tomc100

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
Never listened to his music. Don't think you'll be able to get a lot of money from kids and the lawyer fees will be greater than what you'll be awarded which is why the music industry doesn't go after them. The only real way to stop piracy is for the entertainment and software industry to basically make a deal/bribe with all the cable and high speed internet providers to ban the use of torrents.

ezodagrom

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Gene Simmons, huh? Isn't he the father of the plagiarist, Nick Simmons? A guy that copied pages of quite a few manga (mostly Bleach) and edited them slightly in his own comic?

I had about 4 of their ablums in vinyl and later bought the double cassette of "Double Platinum".

Cold Gin was my favourite song.

I feel old just discussing it.

Gene ... your a dork ... move on buddy.

ZaKa

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
It is nothing like a fox taking an egg, it's more like a fox magically creating an exact duplicate of the egg and then both parties have eggs and everyone is happy. Besides, the fox doesn't have any money to buy an egg - what do you expect him to do? He doesn't know better.

Copying isn't stealing, it's copying!

shortbus25

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Really who would be downloading their stuff anyway? Why should he even care he should be happy anyone ever like their music to download it. They looked liked death metal and sounded like a bunch of fruity old guys that had issues with their sexuality. They need to go curl up in the corner and stop trying to inter-fear with the world today. Quite frankly most music wouldn't be where its at today without pirates.

shortbus25

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]shortbus25[/nom]Really who would be downloading their stuff anyway? Why should he even care he should be happy anyone ever like their music to download it. They looked liked death metal and sounded like a bunch of fruity old guys that had issues with their sexuality. They need to go curl up in the corner and stop trying to inter-fear with the world today. Quite frankly most music wouldn't be where its at today without pirates.[/citation]

Status
Not open for further replies.