Geolocation Functions Come to Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecombat

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
I still haven't used Twitter. I really can't see what's so great about it. I have better things to do with my time over reading what Britney Spears just ate for lunch.

G

God I wish I had a twitter where I could complain about how much I hate hearing about twitter and how flippen great it is.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
twitter is equal to the old days when cell phones first came out, and friends calling each other going "im at the store!" "I'm buying a shirt"
doesn't it make sense the word "twit" it part of the word?

twitter for the masses is nothing more than people with an over inflated sense of self that deems useless mundane information about themselves worthy of pointing out to others on a real time basis.

twitter, making people feel false sense of importance 140 characters at a time!

seriously, what can be so important that someone can deem it worthy of letting people know, that fits in 140 characters?

twitter is like texting. nothing important is ever sent by texting, but twitter makes it so they can let many people that dont care, read their dribble at once...instead of texting to people that don't care one at a time

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
I don't see myself ever spending time on twitter. I have one, but have tweeted maybe twice. I don't feel the need to tell everyone everything. If I want to tell someone something, I do it next time I talk or chat or whatever (in other words, actual conversations).

Maybe I'm just an old-fashioned 23 year old.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
What I find great about tweeter is they letting you chose what tweeters to listen to. I mean this is great. It's just like visiting a chosen site. Oh, wait a moment... visiting a site, and feds, and... now I remember, my attention span was not spanning enough for me to open a tweeter account as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.