Getting rid of bloatware on new Dell laptop

Sep 18, 2018
So I ordered a Dell G7 recently and have been looking around to see what kind of things I should do to set it up. One of the things that comes up a lot is doing a clean install of Windows to remove all the unimportant things that come with it, but I've never done that before so I'm wondering how necessary it is.

The Windows that will be coming with it will be in Japanese so I'll be changing the language to English as well.

What I'm wondering is whether I should be:

a) doing a clean install of the English version of Windows, deleting all the partitions, and installing the drivers, etc.

b) using the fresh start option that comes with Windows and just installing the English language pack

or c) just uninstalling the programs I don't want using Add/Remove Programs and installing the English language pack

Any thoughts on what would be best? Would I even notice any difference between any of these?

Solution
yep. blast em all, let windows 10 partition the drive. it will do this from the installer, you can delete all partitions and then let windows go to town.
Sep 18, 2018

So would it be okay to delete the Dell partitions?
I think there is one related to Dell diagnostics and I'm not sure if I would need it for support reasons. Sorry if the answer should be obvious but I'm just not sure what's really needed for that kind of thing.