Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
[citation][nom]pepperman[/nom]The title is a little misleading...[/citation]

I know, I was hoping it was about a cripple chasing and apprehending a thief :D

flurrball

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Pyroflea[/nom]I know, I was hoping it was about a cripple chasing and apprehending a thief[/citation]

I was expecting to read about a cripple chasing an X-box (schitzo?), who turned out to be an iPod thief

pakardbell486dx2

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
I wonder if her dad would say....

"I was really proud of her grabbing my stick and chasing him. It was awesome,"

....if his daughter was killed by that robber. You don't know how crazy people can be. Ipod, games, and xbox are expensive and replaceable but not a human life. Their family was lucky that no harm was done onto that girl. But shit that girl had some balls! lol

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
"He didn't get that far," Rena said. "I'm really relieved we got our Xbox back. Chasing him and keeping going was worth it."

Imagine the xbox got RROD once she plugged it back in.. "all that runnin' for nuthin daaawg!!!!" :D

DarkMantle

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
WOW... That is not a very good parent in my book.

""He didn't get that far," Rena said. "I'm really relieved we got our Xbox back. Chasing him and keeping going was worth it."

"I was really proud of her grabbing my stick and chasing him. It was awesome," Mr. Sciascia added."

This is something you should never do to be honest, at least not where i live (south america), doesn't matter if you are an 11 yo girl or a 30 yo 6.5 feet tall wrestler there is a very high chance that you will end up with 3 bullets up your behind. Glad nothing happened to her, but trying your luck and losing your life over a freaking Xbox would be such a stupid thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.