Gmail reminders (SIMPLE)

tcritchley07

Estimable
Feb 8, 2015
Is there a SIMPLE reminder app for Gmail? The one I searched said 'Go to Create button', which, of course, does not exist in Gmail. Any ideas?
EXTRA CLRIFICATION: In short I need a simple piece of software to give me reminders of repeating events like birthdays etc. AND on going transient and variable stuff like 'ring bill 4pm Tue's or 'dentist 10:00 3 May' and other appointments. All should be editable with ease. I run Win 7 and Gmail if that helps.

Solution
Any calendar software/tools? Generally that is where you set up reminders and so forth. Then, depending of the software (app) have it generate an automatic email to you as warranted and configured.

You may be better served by some scheduling/calendar utility. Google accordingly but be careful what you download. Test on a non-critical system if possible.
Any calendar software/tools? Generally that is where you set up reminders and so forth. Then, depending of the software (app) have it generate an automatic email to you as warranted and configured.

You may be better served by some scheduling/calendar utility. Google accordingly but be careful what you download. Test on a non-critical system if possible.

Solution