Goclever Insigna 500 - ever heard about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernabog

Estimable
Feb 17, 2014
A buddy of mine told me about this smartphone here:

http://allegro.pl/goclever-insignia-500-quadcore-gps-dualsim-190zl-i4476861459.html

I honestly never heard about "goclever", so I was wondering if it's any good or anyone had any experience with this kind of phone before. Specs seem decent enough, and price is quite fair, I was just wondering about the overall components quality

I was also concerned about the Google Store accessibility, as it's not mentioned among the supported devices

Thanks in advance!

Solution
No, in performance that above goclever phone is better. Go clever is using same GPU as used in Galaxy S3 that is better then Adreno 225 of Lumia 920, also 920 is dual core and that goclever is quad core.

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
You can get Google store on any device thats not problem.
Honestly I never heard about this brand. Anyway 1750 mAh battery isn't so good but I think it have dual battery? 4k mAh is good unless you don't have any problem with its thickness and weight. Specs are ok.

Chernabog

Estimable
Feb 17, 2014
Hi and thanks for your answer! I can also get a Lumia 920 for the same price, so I was wondering which one could give me better perfomance, or generally might have a better components quality

Status
Not open for further replies.