Good headsets between 50-100 dollars?

Solution
Most gaming headsets sacrifice sound quality to implement a mic. If you want a really good headset and mic, prepare to spend over 150.

For you, I recommend the Gamescom 780s. They have digital 7.1 surround sound and the quality is actually pretty good. I have the 380s which are stereo only for my playstation, and they've been with me for 2 years. They take a beating for sure.

For my computer, I use a Sennheiser PC360 headset which set me back 170 bucks.

ferwindjacks

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
Most gaming headsets sacrifice sound quality to implement a mic. If you want a really good headset and mic, prepare to spend over 150.

For you, I recommend the Gamescom 780s. They have digital 7.1 surround sound and the quality is actually pretty good. I have the 380s which are stereo only for my playstation, and they've been with me for 2 years. They take a beating for sure.

For my computer, I use a Sennheiser PC360 headset which set me back 170 bucks.

Solution

ferwindjacks

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
Sorry for double post here, but I have to comment that I am ridiculously obsessed with sound and comfort. I returned 3 different headsets (one of them being Logitech G430 which weren't bad but build quality was horrendous) until I got the PC360s because of it. It is rare when I like a headset.

Also, the Sennheiser HD558s are the non-mic equivalent to the PC360s if you want to just grab an external mic instead. Got a pair for around 120.