Solved! Good quality OEM Laptop Batteries

yellowjacket03

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2011
Has anyone had good luck with purchasing OEM Laptop batteries? If so, where did you purchase it? I purchased an OEM Laptop battery for a Dell Ispiron E1505 a year ago and already have to replace it. The battery now lasts only about 15 min. The original battery from Dell lasted about 2.5 years.

Solution
Save for purchasing from the original manufacturer or a certified retailer, it can be tough to find a quality battery (as you already know). I know that it is expensive purchasing a new battery from Dell, but I think that it would be your best bet from a longevity/quality standpoint.

However, you can check Amazon or any other Dell retailer to see if they have batteries for your model, as they may be a bit cheaper or there may be a sale.
Save for purchasing from the original manufacturer or a certified retailer, it can be tough to find a quality battery (as you already know). I know that it is expensive purchasing a new battery from Dell, but I think that it would be your best bet from a longevity/quality standpoint.

However, you can check Amazon or any other Dell retailer to see if they have batteries for your model, as they may be a bit cheaper or there may be a sale.

Solution