Google Attacks Lodsys Over Android App Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
The only time I want to read about Lodsys is when they get their asses handed to them in court and going down in flames...goddamn patent trolls...

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Patents, trademarks, and copyright to say, always seems like there is more, but i don't know sometimes, helps though on ideas that other ideas to say are a further part of interest if not just them for awhile dont get stolen and/or used in ways not of intent.

Seems like alot of work after awhile, but if for an intial interest, some of the work isn't quite as work to say once and awhile, but does vary.

Sounds like lots of cross-communication at times and working with things not probably very known at times. But usually does given rights though to those who sau "auth" or make programs and licenses them though. This is probably the one place towards the end of an arguement though. Can be things said probably more then not of course, but on the sack of many issues due seem to find themselves more "rooted" then not, yes?

Otherwise outside that, on some ideas patent programming is very weird but probably with many ohter things at times though too.

bren7473

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
You engrish not so good, yes? Generally speaking on some terms but not others entirely on top of also. What the hell?

Thunderfox

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2006
The problem with this argument is that Google already bought into the protection racket by licensing the patents itself. They should have challenged them in the first place.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Money hungry basterds$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Archean

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
What about the uselessly pathetic patent Google got registered the other day with regard to estimating shipment time? Like UPS and likes are not already providing us this information.

I think this whole patent thing has become a farce, and needs major review.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
This is for the other artice for the article think of the same idea, if not kinda similar: (couldnt submit comment)

Seems like in many interests to say that if there was going to be any issue would be based on some ideas of lack specific interest for a general interest at times, but still of it though the general interest is the hard placed interest of the sorts.

Given with it is rather to say buy for own interest rather general or specific or just enquire additionally for what that would be without being boughten probably or none at all of course and maintain what is of current interest to say. This is probably variant of course but does probably have it for what it is at times, given that with many ideas are that of only a few ideas for what is probably reasonable to use for what is "open" for use.

Like there is phone a, b, c and that is it. But there is 5 interests for what each phone could or couldnt have really for it mainly. Otherwise you are working into like phone a 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, and so on. This might be fine of course to some parts but what is taken to their release is another given what are the difference of the phones, probably small and such but to say of it though does then add that at anytime more then one of any kind of phone adds in on phone that would probably not be that of phone of interest and just a phone to say.

So specific split say of seperate rather of specific or general interest anyways. So of each to say would be then just say each one phone is for each one interest and all different at that and of any saying of that as well.

Simply put yes, but does it feel the "voids" probably not more then not but rather to say of interest is another story. But again though is the enquire/inquire of anything different, which is a reasonable place of interest really, just of what for it, is another.

This is all i could ever really pick up on the most in terms of most said, seem fairly back and forth which is normal, but with included interest outside article does have is own place of say. Carriers tend to off 2-3 phones for the same plan or different plan for each, and the like. Which makes sense.

Saying everything makes sense at all times is subjective and perspective cause hearing about what doesn't make sense when things do make sense at times, is about senseless. But still of it the most though is the ideas of what to do with what is "open" for use when it is. Rather really open for use is still questionable but of it though is trying to work with what isnt. If you are left with phone a1 but are still in question with a2, ya know. a1 works. Why a2 wouldnt who knows. Maybe for the OS current in question hasn't been taking into "work" for it, but what is on it, and basically just having kinda fancy phone calls works the most for it.

So i dont know, as for ay other interest like Google in it all, well is probably based on the fact for its purpose of interest on rather to find means or modes for the use of any of the additional interests into what might of use for it with any one phone or device to say, given handset being said the most of course.

Obviously within some ideas what is not suppose to be of work should not be of work for what it is not to say. But of it though is interest of rather that is basis of true or not as well, yes? But probably very variant more then none at times but maybe not enough, cause it is? Cause like phone a1 is about 300mhz faster then a2 for whatever reason. instead of like half keyboard with "multi-function" keys and say full keyboard. This is kinda in and out from where i was wanting to go but still. needing say 300mhz for the difference probably isn't that variant.

Still though of it the most is about anyones guess given what has been kinda going on and what hasn't. Most interests would say probably alot of some interest would be only at a time for wat time an interest would be, cause it kinda wouldn't matter, but again, does seem to differ from time too time, which usually isn't unreasonable but might seem to be, but still can be.

Djhg2000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]Patents, trademarks, and copyright to say, always seems like there is more, but i don't know sometimes, helps though on ideas that other ideas to say are a further part of interest if not just them for awhile dont get stolen and/or used in ways not of intent.Seems like alot of work after awhile, but if for an intial interest, some of the work isn't quite as work to say once and awhile, but does vary.Sounds like lots of cross-communication at times and working with things not probably very known at times. But usually does given rights though to those who sau "auth" or make programs and licenses them though. This is probably the one place towards the end of an arguement though. Can be things said probably more then not of course, but on the sack of many issues due seem to find themselves more "rooted" then not, yes? Otherwise outside that, on some ideas patent programming is very weird but probably with many ohter things at times though too.[/citation]

I don't get it. Could you post this again in your native language?

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Djhg2000[/nom]I don't get it. Could you post this again in your native language?[/citation]

those who (say) "auth"*

probably many (other) things*

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Archean[/nom]What about the uselessly pathetic patent Google got registered the other day with regard to estimating shipment time? Like UPS and likes are not already providing us this information.I think this whole patent thing has become a farce, and needs major review.[/citation]

I can agree, but of it though is this idea, here, Does UPS own interest of such an idea, say that Google can't have a use of a same or simliar idea of interest, and if so, what would say be the difference if something the same would be of interest for use, Does say Google have to then license say idea to say its not conflicting within idea of interest with UPS? Google isn't UPS, right?

hetneo

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
All this patent clusterfucks need to be sorted by radical patent law reform. People and companies used to patent specific technical solution for problems, today it seams like some are patenting problems themself. I have tried to read some of those patent documentation and I have no idea what Lodsys is patenting, I have no idea how did those sorry sods in patenting office manage to figure it out. They are so vaguely written that one of them basically covers any communication over the mobile network which has automated response.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]archange[/nom]Who the f. is Lodsys?!?Ohh, nvm.[/citation]
OMG HAHAHA! First line of the Wiki is quite funny! The rest is quite pathetic. Obvious patent troll...

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
People pull ideas out their butts more than cows fart. Patent reform needs to credit those who "code" or "implement" the idea. No "coded" implementation, then no patent.

Djhg2000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
[citation][nom]K-zon[/nom]those who (say) "auth"*probably many (other) things*[/citation]

I didn't mean the typos, I meant I can't understand your grammar. It didn't make any sense to me. I really don't know how to say this without sounding offensive, but I think you should post something we can translate ourselves with Google Translate.

K-zon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]People pull ideas out their butts more than cows fart. Patent reform needs to credit those who "code" or "implement" the idea. No "coded" implementation, then no patent.[/citation]

You can draw a letter somany ways, yes? But why is some ways say any better to say that woud be right to patent for on just some ways? Or some means.

Some might be more practical then others of course but still. Not all interests are practical for whatever reason, and given some patent issues probably has the place of issue of interest in the first place. If you've tried making any letter, might have some idea.

Why would anything be any different? Some parts might say a common "practical" but is placed where though? Universal, general, volume, "practical" / common interest, "Limited" and maybe even say not as limited use make the difference for where a patent can basically take no shape?

Letters isn't bad for an anology maybe probably exmaple fits better, working on more words of use, seem to vary. But still, there are many letters then one. Electronics and software,hardware, appliactions programs and the like are basically the same almost yes?

So, yes, Ideas I agree probably do get pulled out someone or anyones butt daily if not houlry down to the minute into the "turnpike" of every second, but it does not say that of reform it would probably be any better, given the extent of what patents would or wouldn't be at anytime. Trademarks , Copyrights find there place the most. In many ideas of patents, but not all, yes? Issues vary many times over.

But of it though does state what you said ,something to say without probably any patent, copyright, or trademark for it, yes? Just in use of things with them at times.

Should what you say be something that is patented , copyrighted, or trademarked?

Many ideas, more then not over again, but what is an idea and why is it worth so much sometimes? Very variant i would say, on a subjective and perspective place of interest. Usually with most things, but not at all times, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.