Google Brings Google Maps Indoors to Malls, Airports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
[citation][nom]jdenova007[/nom]I thought of this like 10 years ago..... took them long enough.[/citation]
Google maps and cellphones ability to analyze GPS data have only been around for about seven years. That would mean Google would have had to think of this function of Google Maps three years before there was a Google Maps.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]jdenova007[/nom]I thought of this like 10 years ago..... took them long enough.[/citation]
you should have patented it so all the toms hardware trolls can hate you and mr parrish and mr perry can write article about how much they hate your imperial capitalist monopoly and the evils of capitalism and the us patent office.
if any one cares you can make an app or patent this idea:
method of programming and auto path finding gps based location/directional algorithm for motorized scooters and or wheel chairs to get to a location with a computing device.
i'll throw that one out there a a freebie for you guys to open source in hopes it shuts up mr parrish and mr perry on their incessant whine rants about patent suits, justice and the american legal system vs communism where the people "own" everything but only get to use what their leaders allow them.

jdenova007

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
I did have this idea 10 years ago... but it was more so about GPS in a Mall.... not anything to do with Google Maps.... so get off my nutz

Status
Not open for further replies.