Google Calls Apple a Liar; Apple Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Apple LIE! now way!!!, they are so honest, forthright and open!!..., just look at their I'm a Mac and I'm a PC advertisements..., they are so pure and honest how could you doubt them????

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
google is stupid dont they know that apple can send a terrorist with 10 ipods (like 50 pounds of c4 ) in his rectum to destroy them. that barbecue incident was no accident.

tester24

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Of course Apple would not sell Google voice, why sell a competing product on your platform when you can make your own proprietary POS and call it innovative.

zzz_b

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
Well... Apple wants to control their sandbox. They can have it and keep it! I never owned or will ever buy absolutely any of their products because of this reason. Linux is the way even with the limitations that come with it.

crisisavatar

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Google so far been good guys they can go all monopoly any day, on the other hand Apple is not even starting and look at their practices ...

naterandrews

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
It comes down to this simple fact- AT&T claims to have had no "direct" effect of the approval of specific apps on the app store. However, Apple's contract with AT&T, in a manner of speaking, forces Apple to personally squash problematic app submissions without AT&T having to act.

So, yes, AT&T haters- they are still putting the screws to Apple, just indirectly.

yang

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I don't like the way apple is running their business. If companies like microsoft are doing what they are doing, the world would be up in arms about it in a matter of hours.

G

Apple lies, pure and simple. Want an example? Look at OS-X. It's a flavor of Linux that you have to pay for. Don't belive me? Compare the two. APPLE LIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.