Google chrome keeps crashing and slow loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox_01

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
Help please my google chrome is taking really slow to load and it keeps crashing whenever i load another page or load a page this really annoyed me alot can someone please help me

Solution
I completed on the things to try from Chrome forum page - ran 3different malware/virus programs and WOW did I have some mess to delete -- some NASTY COOKIES --- nothing serious -- last night did a through clean of the laptop and saw Chrome cache had almost 500 items there and I clean that every 2days -- after all this crap still slower than any thing but not by Google page - and nothing else besides Facebook on Chrome -- Really tired of it going to OPERA !
Have you tried clearing the history and cache for it? And then after doing so, reboot the computer. It should help resolve the problem.

If that doesn't do it, I would look at removing any add-ons for the browser. And, if that doesn't help, I would next try some really good deep virus and malware scans of the laptop.

Steph_4

Prominent
Jul 11, 2017
I completed on the things to try from Chrome forum page - ran 3different malware/virus programs and WOW did I have some mess to delete -- some NASTY COOKIES --- nothing serious -- last night did a through clean of the laptop and saw Chrome cache had almost 500 items there and I clean that every 2days -- after all this crap still slower than any thing but not by Google page - and nothing else besides Facebook on Chrome -- Really tired of it going to OPERA !

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.