Google chrome problem or something totally different?

railpressureflip

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
Hey guys,

I've been having this problem since the last 3 weeks now.
Facebook is the only site that doesn't work with Google Chrome. I mean, it does open, but just barely.
It'll load 2 pages then when I try clicking on like comments or any other facebook page, it'll stop working and keep loading forever and never get to the page. And eventually it'll give me this error:
KJRaL.jpg

Also other sides are running slower than usual too. It's really very frustrating.

I think it's a DNS related issue, here's what I've already tried so far to fix the problem, but it still doesn't work:

■ Flushed dns via command prompt
■ Cleared browsing cache in chrome
■ Used Ccleaner to wipe out chrome's stuff
■ Uninstalled and re-installed Chrome

None of those make a difference at all whatsoever. Also I'm really weirded out because I formatted my system just a month ago.
Even flickr is acting weird.
The favouriting star shows up right on top of the photo title:
xcPHi.png

But it's actually meant to be on the side of the photo title:
n9J5H.png

I can't help but think it's all related.

And I did try using facebook on IE 8 and it works fine. (Except that too is slower than what IE8 would usually take to load)
It obviously could be an issue at the ISP. I've got cable internet and I haven't gone over my internet limit.

It's getting so frustrating! :fou:
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

nhasian

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
I saw this: http://www.questionhub.com/YahooAnswers/20101103121117AAjvVQe
I understand you said you cleared browsing cache in chrome In my chrome I have two different buttons. One says "Clear all browsing data" in History, but also under Settings and Advanced there is another under privacy that says "Clear browsing data" I am not sure if its the same or not.

railpressureflip

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011

The browsing data in history will pretty much delete the history and the other browsing data is related to cache, as far as I know.
I even cleared my cookies and all of my passwords and everything got deleted but it still didn't fix the problem :(