Google endless login loop

WeArrLegion

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015
So I cannot login to google within the browser.
All logins are correct.
2 stepverification works aswell.
But when I then press login.
It just keeps loading.
The login never happens and when I open an extra tab the login popup disappears. Anyone know what this is?
On my phone everything works just fine.
On my pc it used to work but I once changed my password a time ago and now it keeps asking me to login which result in this endless loop of failure :(

WeArrLegion

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015

Sadly that is not the case.
I tried that more than once now.
It's the login within the window (left of minimize icon) that keeps having this action-triangle.
It just loads forever.
All my accounts like google+ and youtube and so on just normally log in.

WeArrLegion

Estimable
Jul 9, 2015

I've tried it all.
Also reinstalling chrome.
To no advance :(

Thewindsinger

Estimable
Jul 14, 2015
I've had this problem once myself with a different website. Download CC cleaner and wipe everything from your browsing history to your cookies. Make IE/Chrome forget your saved passwords and usernames.

Are you getting any sort of error notification or is it telling you that you have the wrong password? I agree with the previous poster, it very much sounds like a cookie problem but when I had this problem, a simple cookie wipe didn't fix it. It took a lot of fiddling with nothing in particular that I could point out that I did to fix it. You could also try putting the bar that controls the level of cookies you can receive down, in case that's an issue with it being too high, just don't leave it down for too long.

As silly as it sounds, if I were in your shoes I would also do a quick scan of the pc for virus' and malware. Long shot here but it could be some phishing thing.