Google Gets its Last Shipment of Nexus Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

vant

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Nexus One is a failed attempt from Google to provide it's own phone.

Why would you want a bastard child?

HibyPrime

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
All the above are missing the point.

Google isn't discontinuing the Nexus one, they are only discontinuing the online sale.

shovenose

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
[citation][nom]hibyprime[/nom]All the above are missing the point.Google isn't discontinuing the Nexus one, they are only discontinuing the online sale.[/citation]
have a nice day

dieseldre2k

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]Nexus Two any one?[/citation]

So not only do you not read the articles, but you also don't read the comments?

Double fail

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
I don't understand what everyone is complaining about regarding the Nexus One. My AT&T Nexus One's touch sensor performs exactly the same as that found on the original Motorola Droid. I get crystal clear calls with my N1's -93db signal strength on AT&T's network and I consistently get 3G download speeds of 1.5mbps. It's the same story on both Android 2.1 and Froyo build FRF91. All of the hardware problems were isolated incidents.

The Nexus One phone is the best Android phone ever created because it will always be first in line to get the latest version of the Android OS.

PreciousL

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
I was really hoping Google had started a new trend with their own sales. Any control that can be taken away from Verizon is a good thing.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]dieseldre2k[/nom]So not only do you not read the articles, but you also don't read the comments?Double fail[/citation]
I don't think you got the point. The point I was making was although the Nexus One is only discontinued online and is still being sold, this could mean that a Nexus 2 may be in the making.

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]vant[/nom]Nexus One is a failed attempt from Google to provide it's own phone. Why would you want a bastard child?[/citation]
Dunno, a bastard child that works is better than one that doesn't work because you touched its special place.

Status
Not open for further replies.