Google Goggles Can Do iPhone Searches For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpsng

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
Video doesnt show up on Chrome browser... Other than that pretty "Smart" move but tbh was expecting as much...

fancarolina

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
Attn Tom's: No more cutisy misleading titles what was wrong with just saying "Google Goggles now for iPhone" it's simple it's to the point and it tells you exactly what the article is about.

Elsapo

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Video does not show in firefox either
[citation][nom]fancarolina[/nom]Attn Tom's: No more cutisy misleading titles what was wrong with just saying "Google Goggles now for iPhone" it's simple it's to the point and it tells you exactly what the article is about.[/citation]
Would you read it?

chrisjust98

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
[citation][nom]fancarolina[/nom]Attn Tom's: No more cutisy misleading titles what was wrong with just saying "Google Goggles now for iPhone" it's simple it's to the point and it tells you exactly what the article is about.[/citation]

I don't see how it's misleading. It makes sense to me. I guess if you really don't like it, you can make your own website and write your own articles. Then you can name them whatever you want.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]tolham[/nom]does anybody, besides microsoft employees, actually "bing it"?[/citation]

I bin it because the g is stupid.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]tolham[/nom]does anybody, besides microsoft employees, actually "bing it"?[/citation]

Yep, I do, cuz Google sucks. And I'm sure a lot of other people "bing it" too.

G

rofl..google sucks..is your opinion..everything is someone's opinion..no room to say such things

G

Uh, so the benefit of Google Goggles is to search for things you can't put into words. So why the hell are you taking pictures of words on a book cover or wine label? Or is this just a tool for the lazy?

Other than the first example (the building), all of those examples are worthless.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I thought this was out quite a while ago? I remember reading something about it at least half a year back.

Or maybe my memory is failing me already...

Status
Not open for further replies.