Google, Intel and Sony Team Up for Google TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skid

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Interesting idea and collection of companys, although since my PC and TV are in the same room and both can be viewed from my PC Chair or Soft then this idea is a little redundant for my house.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
Dont do it google. I want to watch tv. If my girlfriend can check facebook using the tv, I will never be able to watch it again. I will be forced to watch my shows from my laptop.

Goro

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
That is why they developed Google ChromeOS/Android and that is why they are going for the 1GB Internet speed. Its all about cloud computing. Few years from now when IPv6 rolls out, here comes Tv over IP with cloud computing. How would like to read your email today on your Tv or computer? Please select one. I know lot of this stuff already exist but its not main stream.

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
[citation][nom]dawgsoverrebs[/nom]Sony, Logitech, Google, Intel, this could be pretty good if the price isn't raised for the extra features.[/citation]
It most likely "will" be :#.

But yearh i see the point of this,skip the cable fees and just pay for ip tv or better yet NINKA VIDEO :)movies on demand the way i like it

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
Ahh "Ninka" is supposed to be NINJA VIDEO as in ninjavideo.net

"Edit button" where art thou (having fun with Fermi, larrabee and duke to the nuke em 4 ever..... :)

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]Goro[/nom]How would "you" like to read***P.S.I went to the forum to look for the edit button.. where is it??[/citation]
We got an article telling us where it was...but I haven't been able to find it a day later....

yzfr1guy

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2002
I remember my WebTv from about 15 years ago, I'm betting that company post a gazzillion dollar law suit against g00gle someday over this..

Goro

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]mayne92[/nom]We got an article telling us where it was...but I haven't been able to find it a day later....[/citation]

Confusing, I know.. It seems like there is a difference in forums between tomshardware and tomsguide...

G

I have a Mac Mini hooked up to my TV with a bluetooth Logitech mini keyboard. Works very nicely with the TV tuner and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS