Google Mistakes Michael Jackson's Death for Attack

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryClown

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
[citation][nom]EnFoRceR22[/nom]Perhaps he did it becuase the only thing more annoying then constant typos are the constant retards pointing it out for no reason then to feel superier. just a thought but get the stick out of you'r ass. People make mistakes deal with it, Unless your perfect then I'm sorry.[/citation]
1.because
2.superior
3.your
If you are going to write it, do it properly. Please.

Crippling the Google servers is certainly tech related, regardless of "why" or "how".

MJ was never convicted. End of debate. If you don't agree with the court's decision, push for changes.

Music is like food- it's a matter of personal taste. I've never listened to a whole MJ song, but he had truckloads of talent.

As for his "odd" behaviour, I leave you with my favourite quote:

"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
EnforceR22, yes everyone makes mistakes and typos. However, proofreading can fix most of those mistakes. It's irritating to consistently see typos on professionally written articles. Especially when there are no words actually spelled wrong, since spell check took care of those, but just the wrong words altogether. This indicates a complete reliance on spellcheck, and absolutely no proofreading whatsoever. Also, your use of the word retard indicates you truly don't know what appropriate language on a discussion forum is. It is your comment that appears to have no purpose but to make you feel superior. You are making insults for no other reason. I made a simple one line comment, and the author fixed the mistake. You on the other hand, are just blowing hot air.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
[citation][nom]Upendra09[/nom]Michael Jackson actually had some good music, most likely better than anyone on this site can make so give the man some respect.^+1 for tig[/citation]
You don't know that for sure. For all you know there could be Elton John on here. You don't know what other people's talents are.

G

I like the comment about going to Perez Hilton's blog site to confirm the news that MJ was dead. Does anyone really do this? Are we really going to Perez Hilton's blog to confirm or deny news now? Who the hell is Perez Hilton?

Status
Not open for further replies.