Google Mistakes Michael Jackson's Death for Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

yeah your an idiot. poking fun at a man thats passed is not only bad carma it makes you look like a douch bag.

I was never a fan of him personaly but the world lost an icon thats for sure.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]tig[/nom]yeah your an idiot. poking fun at a man thats passed is not only bad carma it makes you look like a douch bag.I was never a fan of him personaly but the world lost an icon thats for sure.[/citation]

I don't like pediphiles. I'm not happy he's dead but I'm not sad either. I'd say Karma's already done it's work.

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
Michael Jackson actually had some good music, most likely better than anyone on this site can make so give the man some respect.

^+1 for tig

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]tig[/nom]yeah your an idiot. poking fun at a man thats passed is not only bad carma it makes you look like a douch bag.I was never a fan of him personaly but the world lost an icon thats for sure.[/citation]

Icon of insanity, molestation and just plain weirdness?

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Then, people all over the globe sprang to life, passing along the tragic news through whatever medium they could.

Hell yeah, aside from the TV and radio, everyone in WoW was talking about MJ's death. Well, except maybe The Barrens chat...

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]jdotsu[/nom]Wow your fucking retarded it was proven he never molested anybody everybody knows those families were just after his money and wanted a spot on the news...[/citation]

OJ was acquitted as well. Money buys innocence in the US.

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]jdotsu[/nom]Wow your fucking retarded it was proven he never molested anybody everybody knows those families were just after his money and wanted a spot on the news...[/citation]
and i'm sure the 20 mil he paid that one family was because they had no evidence.
[citation][nom]Upendra09[/nom]And why do u guys focus on his crime? If u don't appreciate his crimes then why are u thinking about it?[/citation]
He touched children. Even (smooth) criminals think thats wrong. No matter how good his music was doesn't eclipse the horrible injustice and suffering he imposed on those children. They wont recover from that.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
[citation][nom]hixbot[/nom]"thought sometimes sinister was afoot." ?? please proof read.[/citation]

If you don't know what you're talking about then shut your mouth (err, or stop typing, whatever) - OJ is a murderer where the law failed the victims due to a really messed up trial - it happens all the time, not just to rich people. The legal system really wanted MJ to be prosecuted, but there was simply no real case against him. I don't know if he really was or was not a child molester, and neither do you, nor could the legal system prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, whereas the evidence was there pointing at OJ's guilt. The glove not fitting was just a fiasco and it sealed OJ's fate as "innocent". Oh yeah, btw, to all those still watching CNN, get real news, in real time from BBC, or CBC. Forget about CNN, it's old, broken, and wrong. Ciao!

G

Do you ever have someone proof read your articles before you post them? All Toms articles are littered with misspelled words, poor grammar, and typos.

"In fact so many people typed his name into Google that the search engine thought sometimes sinister was afoot."

Status
Not open for further replies.