News Google Pixel 5 price just leaked — and it’s very bad news for the Galaxy S20

May 18, 2020
That's because the pixel is a garbage phone just like it's predecessor. The media and its writers tried so hard to make them relevant despite their lack of innovation.

May 18, 2020
I like the idea of a mid tier phone for my kids, but I for one am firmly in the camp that would happily pay an extra $100 for the top tier processor. I am, after all, going to be using this as a daily driver for at least a year. May look into OnePlus next time.

PS, don't feed the trolls.

May 18, 2020
This article has to be some sort of sick joke, seriously. I have 0 experience with Samsung, but I have to assume, like 90% of other manufacturers they're not as much of imbeciles to actually REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK while providing a phone on which Bluetooth is simply 100% non-functional. I gave Google the benefit of the doubt blaming every other company as I spent several hundred to keep buying different earpieces and headphones for both my Pixel 2 and Pixel 3. Guess what? Finally I realized Google is 100% at fault when I got airpods and even those skipped 100s of times per minute. Bluetooth works probably IN CALIFORNIA if you sit in your bedroom and never go anywhere else. As soon as you step outside - city - park - public cafe - it goes to hell. I would never trust google again unless reviews literally said "they made a phone with the best Bluetooth the world has ever seen". But GOOGLE REALLY BURNED ME, I'LL TELL YA.

May 19, 2020
This article has to be some sort of sick joke, seriously. I have 0 experience with Samsung, but I have to assume, like 90% of other manufacturers they're not as much of imbeciles to actually REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK while providing a phone on which Bluetooth is simply 100% non-functional. I gave Google the benefit of the doubt blaming every other company as I spent several hundred to keep buying different earpieces and headphones for both my Pixel 2 and Pixel 3. Guess what? Finally I realized Google is 100% at fault when I got airpods and even those skipped 100s of times per minute. Bluetooth works probably IN CALIFORNIA if you sit in your bedroom and never go anywhere else. As soon as you step outside - city - park - public cafe - it goes to hell. I would never trust google again unless reviews literally said "they made a phone with the best Bluetooth the world has ever seen". But GOOGLE REALLY BURNED ME, I'LL TELL YA.

You have to be kidding me. On both my Pixel and Pixel 2 my Bluetooth always worked, even in areas with a lot of RF interference and horrible propagation conditions. It's the only radio technology that I've never had a problem with on both phones where I've had WiFi and Cellular crap out on me and be completely unusable at different times.

May 18, 2020
You have to be kidding me. On both my Pixel and Pixel 2 my Bluetooth always worked, even in areas with a lot of RF interference and horrible propagation conditions. It's the only radio technology that I've never had a problem with on both phones where I've had WiFi and Cellular crap out on me and be completely unusable at different times.

Were you using FULL SIZE overhead earphones(maybe a larger antenna surface area)? Or actual earpieces and buds?

You might not understand just how badly I wanted to keep these pixels, since the phones I had before were total nightmare experiences (Asus - lies for years about updating the OS, Blu - just too slow low end model, Bloatware phones)>

I owned the Pixel 2 and 3 at the same time, fully updated, and actually thought I was getting defective earpieces from top vendors. Sony, Plantronics, and I was sending them back as broken! I feel so embarrassed now. When the Airpods wouldn't work i finally knew something was wrong. Since I was going to travel in a 3rd world country, I bought a $99 motorola phone to use on my trip. I tried the airpods & one cheap set I hadn't returned and with the $99 phone they worked 100% PERFECTLY WITHOUT FLAW, while totally unusable on either Pixel. That's when I got REALLY angry and immediately listed both Pixels on eBay with a warning to the buyer about how defective Bluetooth is.

I feel like there can be 1 bad phone or 1 bad headset and someone could argue against me then. . . but I tried so many permutations to see abject failure, I have 0 doubts. It's not 99% it's settled science that Pixel doesn't work.

May 19, 2020
Hopefully this starts bringing down the ridiculous prices for smartphones. No phone is worth $1000, especially not a POS like an iPhone.