Google Pixel 6 vs. iPhone 13: Which flagship phone wins?

Feb 26, 2022
Good job Philip. While the article seems pretty solid I do wonder what is meant by this comment "in our real-world test, where we use Adobe Premiere to transcode a 4K video, the Pixel 6 turned in one of the best scores produced by an Android phone " Premiere is not a mobile app - so how can you test phones with it? Do you mean Premiere Rush? From looking at reviews it may be that the Android version doesn't work as well as iOS.

By the way a prominent YouTube reviewer called Mrwhosetheboss says the Pixel camera is superior and the iPhone wins the broader category of camera/video only because i's video stabilization is better. And looking at your samples I would agree. IPhone doesn't seem to have a better camera looking at these images.

Still a score of 83/85 shows they are very close.

Mar 29, 2022
What was the point of you doing that review? it sounded like you chose the iPhone 13 before you even started. I've owned every Samsung galaxy model released since the first Galaxy s3 all the way to the Galaxy Fold. I often experiment with camera technology. I heard about the Google pixel and remember it was beating all the flagship phones on the market at the time. I use a DSLR most of the time but I enjoy stretching technology out to capacity. Between the pixel 6 and the xl the camera technology is identical other than a few small features I don't even notice. I prefer the smaller screen it's so comfortable and smooth. The screen is phenomenal it feels incredible to hold, it has such a thick and quality feel to it over the iPhone, You want tough and durable mixed with some amazing go with the Pixel 6. [I apologize I previewed after I submitted and some of the the paragraphs and sentences don't make any sense]

Last edited: