News Google Pixel 6a early rumors and what we want to see

Nov 25, 2021
I think that the recent late-August intros of the a-series is a bit too close to the usual October flagship releases, and that the 4a and 5a were released then only because of pandemic-related causes. It would make more sense -- to me at least -- to move the 6a back to the May-June timeframe to more clearly put distance between the two annual product releases. Anyway, I'm hoping for this since I just canceled my Pixel 6 order and will hang onto my perfectly functional 3a for a bit longer.

May 22, 2022
"After the competent but disappointing Pixel 5a..." Disappointing? The 5a has been my best pixel yet. Great price point, headphone jack, good IP rating, nice screen size, and outstanding battery life. I routinely end the day with well over 50-60% battery remaining, so the other negative comment on poor battery test results don't hold true for me. All reputable reviews of the 5a have been very positive. Not sure what planet the author has been on... The only negative is the processor being sluggish, but I knew that it had a slower processor when I bought it, so can't complain about that. I don't care about 90 or 120hz screens. 60 looks just fine for me. I'll only consider upgrading bc it would be nice to have a faster processors and apps, especially the camera, to open faster.