Review Google Pixel 6a review: The camera phone to get for less than $500

phonefan

Commendable
Jul 22, 2020
They removed the headphone jack. That makes the 5a a better phone since the 6a and 5a are essentially the same in hardware other than the Tensor chip.

I was going to preorder a 6a, get $300 for my 5a, but I use the HP jack a lot on my 5a and would miss it. I backed out of the preorder.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
ended up preordering 3 of them. i hope im not making a mistake, but if these phones suck, this will be the last time i buy a pixel phone. i've been on google's phones since the google nexus, so don't screw this up google.

InMesa

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2014
I think these reviews are bogus. Just received my 6A and am very disappointed. Fingerprint reader doesn't work most times, phone is laggy right out of the box (main reason I'm replacing my old phone). Screen scrolling is extremely choppy.. Almost as bad as my 1.75 yr. Old Moto G. Camera slow to snap picture. Paid $314, new and will probably return and try a Samsung A53. Had Pixel 3A, screen broke, then $200 Moto G (2021). Used "Magic Eraser" once, lol, what a joke! Really wish reviewers would be more honest and critical. I used to like Tom's guide, but now... Not reliable info.