Review Google Pixel 7a review: A stellar Android phone value

ej1

Estimable
Apr 30, 2020
Thx for the review, but over the years, you guys have not been nearly hard enough on Google regarding crappy battery life. I have been waiting for months for you to post your full battery life test results, including results when screen refresh rate is higher than 60 Hz. Personally, I don’t see myself using higher refresh rates unless they CLEARLY help with eye strain. Battery life is more important than screen Hz. It is useful to have as much battery life data as possible so that ppl can compare phones; therefore, please provide the data (and retest if need be). Thx

ej1

Estimable
Apr 30, 2020
With a fast refresh rate, improved main camera and Tensor G2 processor, the Pixel 7a is Google’s best midrange phone yet. But the competition is tougher, too.

Google Pixel 7a review: A stellar Android phone value : Read more
Thx for the review, but over the years, you guys have not been nearly hard enough on Google regarding crappy battery life. I have been waiting for months for you to post your full battery life test results, including results when screen refresh rate is higher than 60 Hz. Personally, I don’t see myself using higher refresh rates unless they CLEARLY help with eye strain. Battery life is more important than screen Hz. It is useful to have as much battery life data as possible so that ppl can compare phones; therefore, please provide the data (and retest if need be). Thx