Google Puts Gingerbread Man on Front Lawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskilnyk

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010
Thats one thing i've always like about the tech companies, is the fact that they codename their major releases. I think thats kind of cool. Maybe toms can have an article about stupid/funny code names for products in development.

bmadd

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2007
The first thing i thought of, You can't catch me im the gingerbread man! What do you have google, huh?

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
omg.... that was the longest spam ever... note to spammers: THIS IS TOMSHARDWARE, WE DONT CARE ABOUT FASHION

furthermore really looking forward to next android release, will hopefully be able to get a new phone here!

LuckyDucky7

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
And hopefully all the new Android tablets get Marketplace access out-of-the-box without having to install hacked packages!

And also, as I believe another person has said:
If you're going to post spam, you could make at least something we might want to buy (an example is below).
Intel Core i7 980X only 150$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think we might have to go to the "dumb question" method to keep these people off- like "name two major processor companies (Intel, AMD)" or "The guy who made this site (Tom)" or something like that.

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Wish Tom's would add a feature for legit posters to remove spam on the fly. That or have a bot that removes urls pointed to these sites.

It's been getting worse and worse as the year has gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.