Google Releases Data Mining Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unolocogringo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
So Google is releasing their data mining tool for everyone to use.
Now it will be used in ways that Google would be ostracized for. But they will get the rusults of said searches and be an innocent bystander.

What happened to the "Do NoEvil" mantra? Oh that was before they became the giant, now they have figured out a way for you to do it for them.
XGN&$YM&*)SNGMT&*N ********

G

That is why I use NoScript to block all Google-analytics.com and googlesyndication.com and all other non google.com crap. Can't wait till someone hacks google and finds all the credit card and personal information they hold from unsuspecting users

Fokissed

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
[citation][nom]Rick_Criswell[/nom]WOW seems no one likes to hear the truth about the all mighty snooping google. OH WELL Ignorance is Bliss![/citation]
All information that Google gets is willfully given, and Google pays for this information by buying adspace or rendering a service, such as search and selling adspace.

Unolocogringo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have never given google permission to place tracking cookies on my computer.
I have never given Toms Hardware permission to place tracking cookies on my computer.
But I delete them almost daily.

Unolocogringo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
For all of you that keep voting me down ,install Spybot Search and Destroy and Glary utilities.
Run them and see what all is installed on your computer. Without your permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.