Google Spills the Beans on Google TV Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
And so Google's world domination plans unfold... Google Talk, Google Mail, Google Search, Google Picaasa, Google Android, Google TV.

I, for one, welcome our new overlords!! ^_^

cryogenic

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2006
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]...I, for one, welcome our new overlords!! ^_^[/citation]

I don't.

A Google monopoly won't be any better than a Microsoft or Apple monopoly even if it may seem so (they tricked us into believing they will do no evil, but you know making as much money as you can from a product is not evil, right?).

I welcome competition, its the only way we (the consumers) can win.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Cryogenic[/nom]I don't. A Google monopoly won't be any better than a Microsoft or Apple monopoly even if it may seem so (they tricked us into believing they will do no evil, but you know making as much money as you can from a product is not evil, right?).I welcome competition, its the only way we (the consumers) can win.[/citation]

I loved MS for its monopoly status, it never harmed the consumer. We all got free OS thx to them. With Windows you either paid like the sheeples or got a better free version (read Ultimate x64). But with google, everything is free as long as you let them invade your privacy. Its much more complicated to screw them.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]tomrippity02[/nom]So far, every google service I use is free, and I use a lot of them. How can free be evil?[/citation]

It must be very blissful being that ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.