Google Staff Can Get Laundry Done for Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
This is brilliant. Free up employees from their menial chores and that allows them to be more productive at work. Way to go, Google!

scryer_360

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
[citation][nom]pythy[/nom]Google was named the number one place to work just in America?[/citation]
The thing is, well, lets examine other countries. In France, if a woman gets pregnant, the government pays for someone to do her laundry. She never has to fill out insurance paperwork, and contrary to Glen Beck, she can get into a hospital practically whenever she needs.

Companies have to offer benefits more enticing than THAT, since those are givens.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Travis Beane[/nom]I.HATE.MY.LIFEWere do I apply?[/citation]
Awww... Sorry baby, basic spelling skills are a must.

Griffolion

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]znegval[/nom]I wonder what kind of a resume I need to get hired by Google.[/citation]

You just need to invent an instant search feature for Youtube and you should get the job offer via twitter... oh wait. Lol :)

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Google is working very hard on their "Don't be evil" image, yet google analytics is gathering data about us as we surf this very website.
Yes, even tom's ... runs google analytics and sends the information back to big brother google.

Status
Not open for further replies.