Google to Add Thousands of New Staff in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Maybe it'll give some of us here the opportunity to grab a job with the giant!
I doubt my skill set is what they're looking for though, I think the only thing they could use me for is Networking or something hardware related, programming isn't my friend.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
Out of intimidation, I passed up an opportunity to send an application + resume for a position at the Google office here (Austin, TX) that I was interested in. I feel like a fool. I hope they'll post some again in 2011.

xyster

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2005
code monkeys. bah. unless google would be willing to make me project manager of one of my own ambitions, poo poo on them. i do like what this implies though -- market recovery. more monies for all.

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
same.

[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Maybe it'll give some of us here the opportunity to grab a job with the giant!I doubt my skill set is what they're looking for though, I think the only thing they could use me for is Networking or something hardware related, programming isn't my friend.[/citation]

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]hardcore_gamer[/nom]" we’ll be adding 1,000 new employees in Europe "And the other 5,000 from India and China[/citation]

Can't blame them. Indian techies [PS, I'm an Indian] work out cheap for them.

kkiddu

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
[citation][nom]kkiddu[/nom]Can't blame them. Indian techies [PS, I'm an Indian] work out cheap for them.[/citation]

And so do Chinese manufacturers. Oh wait, Google doesn't manufacture anything, does it ? I think you should remove 'China' from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.