Google's AI Calls Are Bad for Humanity, and This Ethicist Explains Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnedits

Prominent
Dec 5, 2017
This feedback angers me. The technology isn't even out yet. It's about 2 years away from what I hear. They just demo'd it. They have plenty of time to make adjustments. This is actually going to be on our political representatives to regulate. Relax.

gussy2000

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2012
Automating my intimacy? Um, yah not really looking to get "intimate" with the receptionist at my auto body shop when making an appointment. This has really become the era of overreaction. I absolutely believe in caution and perspective when it comes to tech but people need to chill until T-1000's actually start to roll off the line.

May 12, 2018
This is bad news no matter what. Google, Facebook, Apple NONE of them can be trusted to do anything but try to increase the stock price of their company regardless of the cost to humanity. We see it right now but are doing NOTHING. ALL of those companies need to be broken up except FB that needs to be dismantled forever and let someone with a conscience build another safe platform with real privacy settings. Theses guys our not our bros they are our enemy and never forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.