Solved! GPU Problem

Sep 23, 2019
Ok so I uninstalled my Nvidva graphics card and like the tool that I am I didnt create a system restore before I did. Ive been to nvidia to use there auto detector but it fails to find anything and yes I used internet explorer to do so. I just cant remember which drivers I need for the life of me. I've dl'd a few of the drivers but they all say they dont have the hardware to support them. Is there any way I can find out which drivers I need to download?

Solution
If you are getting messages saying that the graphics card/GPU isn't supported then the problem isn't the drivers. If you physically removed it and then put it back, it is more likely either it was damaged when you removed it or you didn't put it back correctly.

No, if rather than what you stated you only uninstalled the driver rather than uninstalling the actual graphics card/GPU, then it should be able to detect the device.

I have to ask, why did you uninstall whichever it was (part or driver) in the first place?
If you are getting messages saying that the graphics card/GPU isn't supported then the problem isn't the drivers. If you physically removed it and then put it back, it is more likely either it was damaged when you removed it or you didn't put it back correctly.

No, if rather than what you stated you only uninstalled the driver rather than uninstalling the actual graphics card/GPU, then it should be able to detect the device.

I have to ask, why did you uninstall whichever it was (part or driver) in the first place?

Solution