Question GPU REBALLING TWICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2022
I confirmed that my integrated gpu is faulty..as the high end games freeze.. continuosly ..and an ex.intel technician suggested reballing...he successfully reballed my laptop..but it was not ready...he then inserted nvme ssd...which made my lap even faster..but high end games freezes..then i asked for solution and he said we ll do the reballing again for free/give me refund...but i want to play games..and to get my laptop back .Is doing reballing twice a solution.?????this is my question .my laptop is acer nitro 5 an15-43..amd ryzen 5.vega series.and amd rx560x radeon gpu graphics..my laptop is 3 years old...please help

I can't answer your question directly. I have no way of knowing if he did a good job on the repair. Reballing is a complicated operation. Generally speaking, gaming is hard on computers as things get very hot inside. Heat is an enemy of electronics and can cause solder joint problems (hence the reballing). Are you saying you didn't have an SSD before this? That's odd in a computer that is only three years old.

Sorry--I missed the "integrated". When I saw gaming laptop my brain went right to an external GPU. I agree there likely are other issues. It could be just the pins associated with the graphic connections out, but that is just a handful of the more than 1000 connections to the CPU,

Reactions: amalmk47
Apr 17, 2022
I can't answer your question directly. I have no way of knowing if he did a good job on the repair. Reballing is a complicated operation. Generally speaking, gaming is hard on computers as things get very hot inside. Heat is an enemy of electronics and can cause solder joint problems (hence the reballing). Are you saying you didn't have an SSD before this? That's odd in a computer that is only three years old.
there is an hdd before and an empty nvme ssd slot...he is actually an ex intel techician for 15-16 years something..and im in kerala..actualy.and based on the reviews he done this and fixed many laps..he said he will do it again for free ..

Apr 17, 2022
Sorry--I missed the "integrated". When I saw gaming laptop my brain went right to an external GPU. I agree there likely are other issues. It could be just the pins associated with the graphic connections out, but that is just a handful of the more than 1000 connections to the CPU,
yeahh...but he is about 50 years old..ex intel technician...so i trust him...but can reballing again work...

Status
Not open for further replies.